Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nicoleadam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2018, 08:22 AM
    Merchant Cash Advance
    Where Can The Merchant Cash Advance Be Used For?

Check out some similar questions!

Stuck with Merchant Cash Advance "Loan" and lots of debts, what should I do? [ 8 Answers ]

I find myself in a very difficult situation, I need some help! My business has cost me nearly 100k in debt, I spent all my savings and maxed out my credit cards to keep it alive, now I am stuck with the following: $30k of business line of credit, personal guaranteed (in settlement by lawyer) ...

How do you record merchant cash advance? [ 3 Answers ]

My business took out a Cash Advance. To pay it out my credit card processing company automatically deducts 19% of MC/Visa daily sales. Let's say that I received $22,000 and the amount I have to pay back is $40,000. I created a liability account for the cash advance amount $40,000 and a receivable...

Cash Advance [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My name is Marina. I hope there is people who can answer to my question. Three days ago I went to the bank to transfer money from my overseas account to my Citizens bank account. Before asking them for this transaction, cash advance, I did ask the branch manager whether they have a limit...

SSI and cash advance loans [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone on SSI have a lien put on their house for an unpaid cash advance loan? It is a $400.00 loan.

Cash Advance [ 1 Answers ]

If an employerr, advance you money from future pay checks, how much can they deduct fom your paycheck every month?? can they take your whole paycheck and leave you with nothing, or do they fall under that no more then 10% rule.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search