Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blacksam2090 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2018, 11:24 PM
    Am I overthinking
    I was driving with this one girl that used to be my best friend we were heading to a mutual friends house. She was on FaceTime with one of her good friends and she made comments like “this is the first time that I have actually been single single and not talking to anyone.” It was out of no where. (I know I shouldn’t be listening to their conversation but I couldn’t help it.) they were also talking about her friends brother and how he was starting to have feelings for his best friend my ex best friend made the comment “well I think that they should be together since they have known each other for ages” her friend must have given her a look cause she said, “shut it” then her friend said that I’m going to cuddle with my boy friend and she said, “I don’t have one of those.” And her friend is like “cuddle with sam it’s okay.” She hesitated a little and then said, “I’ll cuddle with a pillow.” The thing is that I have told her I liked her but she shot me down I could be just over thinking things and just imagining things but my gut is telling me that there is something more to why she stopped being my friend I just don’t know what do you guys think.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 22, 2018, 04:37 AM
    You are wanting there to be more there than is there. You are definitely overthinking this.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 22, 2018, 06:53 AM
    I think you are overthinking this whole thing. Natural after having cold water dumped on your hot feelings. Move along, nothing to see here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am i overthinking [ 26 Answers ]

Hi, so my boyfriend and I have been together for 1 month :); and he is in the marines--stationed at Camp Pendleton. I live in Irvine so we see each other on the wknd. Either just Fri. or he stays over till Sat. evening. I had a friend tell me that it makes me look desperate when I send him...

Am I overthinking this relationship? [ 1 Answers ]

I started dating a guy from work we saw each other everyday even if it wasn't after work. Everything was going so good up to about a week ago. He ended up quiting at the shop I worked at and started at another shop. With his new job he has ended up working out of town a lot. He has only been with...

Am I overthinking things? [ 3 Answers ]

I met this guy through a friend. He knew my best friends boyfriend, but I had seen him on a dating site before hand so when I found out he knew my mate, I messaged him. We spoke online for about a month, or so, when he invited me and my friend (and his friend from college) to a gig he was playing...

Am I overthinking things? [ 3 Answers ]

So I've been overthinking lately... I think. If I could just get some advice that would be awesome. Me and this girl I've been dating for about two months now have been having an awesome time together. I've know her since high school where she broke my heart but I realized it was probably for the...

Overthinking everything about my relationship [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for four months. I was incredibly happy. He a great guy.. funny, nice, and always there for me. Out of the blue, I began to doubt my feelings for him. Whenever I'm with him its always in the back of my mind if what we have is real. Whenever we kiss, I ask myself...

View more questions Search