Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pspohn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2018, 07:07 PM
    Light duty
    AM a aide and work in a nursing home there is lots of times where I will get dizzy and lightheaded and everything turns bright well today it happened and everything turned bright I couldn't see anything and stumbled luckily someone caught me my question is should I go on light duty due to these constant dizzy spells
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 21, 2018, 07:23 PM
    Are you pregnant? Please see your doctor. And report this to the nursing home. This sounds very serious. Because of your dizziness, you will not be able to properly care for the residents. Your duties are many and very vital; the bulk of patient care falls on the aides. Your strength and body control are inadequate to do the work you need to do. Please get this checked out!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 21, 2018, 07:25 PM
    This isn’t a question that can be answered by strangers on the internet. There are conditions that can cause this in pregnancy, some minor, some more serious. Only your doctor can assess you and advise you properly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is the battery light still illuminated on 2001 Ford F-250 Super Duty? [ 2 Answers ]

I just had both batteries changed, also changed out the positive cable that goes between both batteries, and starter. The battery light on the dash stays on. I had the new batteries and the alternator tested and they are all good, so why is the battery light still on?

Doctor note to employer light duty [ 1 Answers ]

Is a note for light duty from theraphyist OK for my employer

How can I make light duty hitch for [ 0 Answers ]

I have a '00' pontiac Montana. It does not have all required holes for an actual shop to install. How could I put a class 2 or 3 receiver hitch on my ven for hauling a small trailer with a 250 motorcycle on it? Thank you for your time and opinions/ advice.

Kenmore heavy duty gas dryer pilote light [ 2 Answers ]

Ive had the Kenmore HD gas unit for about 12 years. It doesn't heat and I can't see where the pilot is Can you help?

Light duty work found [ 8 Answers ]

Employer has job for me in the office light duty but I must drive 240 miles a day! On pain pills and muscle relaxers. This legal?? I was on workers comp dr said light duty

View more questions Search