Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rlsbss5749 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2018, 03:37 PM
    Why my l120 will not go up hills with the blades going
    John deere 120 20hp briggs will not pull a small hill with the blades going.

Check out some similar questions!

My neighbor took his l120 in to replace the drive belt but still won't go up hills [ 1 Answers ]

My neighbor took his john deare into have the drive belt replaced and spent 500 and still won't go up hills the rear end is making a huming noise so how can u check the fluid on it if its sealed

L120 lawn tractor blades will not engage [ 2 Answers ]

I have an L120 lawn tractor which works perfectly except that when you engage the pto to turn on the cutting blades it burns out the 20 amp fuse which shuts off the engine. What could be causing this? Could it be the clutch?

John Deere L120 Won't Go Up Hills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a John Deere L120 Lawn Tractor. It is about 3 years old. Several years ago, I bought a lawn rake to pull behind and collect grass clippings... the first time I used it, it filled up quick and bogged down the mower and it would barely pull it... just wouldn't go up a hill with the...

I used cheap blades on my troy-bilt pony mower &now my oem blades slip help? [ 2 Answers ]

Ndering which parts to replace and where to find them?

Ceiling fan blades catch on casing for light below. Can I adjust blades to raise them [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I installed my Kendal ceiling fan and light but the blades won't turn on their own. The motor hums and if I turn the blades to get it going they turn, but there is a hideous grinding noise as the blades rub against the light casing below. Is there any way to adjust the blades so it will turn...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.