Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angela brigante Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2018, 02:59 PM
    How come my battery dies after one year Honda accord 1994
    I have a 1994 Honda Accord. The battery is one years old and does not start. When I charge the battery it works.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2018, 08:52 PM
    Check your alternator.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

1994 Honda accord won't start [ 12 Answers ]

I replaced the distributor, spark plug wires, had the ignition coil tested by autozone and it's fine, but still not getting a spark coming out the coil. If anyone has had this problem please help.

The cooling fan on my 1994 Honda Accord will not stop. Had to disconnect the battery. [ 3 Answers ]

Fan had been running longer than should be for a while lately. Had to jump start three times yesterday, took battery to AutoZone, they replaced with new, put it in and the fan started and would not stop for hours, had to disconnect the battery to stop it.

1994 Honda Accord overheating [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 94 Honda Accord that just started overheating on Saturday. When I turn the car off I hear the fan come on. I replaced the thermostat yesterday but this morning when I drove to work, it went back up to the red line... Its not smoking and the engine is not putting off a lot of heat. What...

1994 Honda Accord Battery drains [ 1 Answers ]

The battery drains within a couple of days after taking battery out, placing it on a wooden plank and charging it. Bought the battery a year ago. I first thought I got a bad battery and replaced it again. The car is in the garage and I simply put the battery back in the car and hook it up. I test...

1994 Honda Accord [ 1 Answers ]

My Honda Accord misfire when I accelarate. It idles good but when a load is put on the engine it misfire. Check engine light is Not on. I have change plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor & PCV valve.

View more questions Search