Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Besil Salve Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2018, 12:40 AM
    .xlsx locked for editing
    .xlsx locked for editing sometime getting this error and again files are opening normally.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Jun 21, 2018, 03:16 AM
    If this is in a network environment, then it is likely that another user has opened the file at the same time you are using it. When that happens, you can still typically open the file and work in it, but cannot save your changes UNLESS you save it as a different name.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel cannot open file (filename) xlsx [ 2 Answers ]

I have several excel files stored on my system. I used these files from the same computer daily. Yesterday, when I tried to open several files in Excel 2007 then I found following error on my co,puter screen: "Excel connot open file (filename) xlsx because the file format or file extension is not...

Movie woman kidnapped locked in a room and locked in a box [ 1 Answers ]

Im Looking For This Movie I Watched A Few Years Ago, Where This Woman, And I think Her Husband had been captured and SHE was locked in a room with nothing but a matress and a toilet, And There Is This Man That Comes Over An Intercom And Talks To Her Every Once In A While, she had to drink from the...

Personal.xlsx worksheet problem [ 1 Answers ]

Hello fellow Excel users - Here is my problem. I am trying to store my macros to the Personal.xlsx file so that I can use them whenever I want, regardless of the workbook I'm using. I had to create the Personal.xlsx workbook since there wasn't one stored to my computer already, and I stored it...

View more questions Search