Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AJacks8607 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2018, 05:40 PM
    Need to recover computer to June 11, 2018 before crash
    Windows 7 would not load. Used and reinstalled Windows 7 64 but did it on disk and it deleted all my folders and files from previous installation that I had been running. I tried system restore but it would not let be go back to June 11, 2018 or before to restore the computer.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2018, 05:22 AM
    If files are lost and you don't plan on Recovering them(Professional), Then you may be able to hit F11 repeatedly or similar at Start up, It may be Restored to Factory Fresh from a Hidden Partition on your drive. Google your model and Hidden partition.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 20, 2018, 07:49 AM
    In short you can't, although there are firms out there that might be able to for a large sum of cash..
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 20, 2018, 02:30 PM
    What do you mean by " Used and reinstalled Windows 7 64 but did it on disk " ?

Did you install on a seperate disk from the original or did you try using the corrupt disk and you choose the "repair" option ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer crash-Can it be fixed-if not, can I install windows 7 to still use it? [ 1 Answers ]

3 yr old HP pavilion m8020n desktop with vista-blue screen. Can't find a recovery kit online at HP. My diagnostics disc seems to say it is software but I can't remove anything in safe mode. When I shut it down I got a message that Jing wasn't shutting down and should it shut it down. I said yes...

Horrible Computer Crash [ 1 Answers ]

I've been experiencing these horrible crashes while on my mother's boyfriend's computer. He has a $2,000 computer, so you would think it would be free of crashes. Anyway, it will spontaneously shut down anytime. It doesn't matter whether I'm on Mibba, Youtube, Myspce, Facebook, Twitter, or playing...

Downloading Windows Media Player 11 caused my computer to crash. [ 6 Answers ]

I was downloading Windows Media Player 11 on my HP Compaq Presario with XP, when suddenly it went totally dark. Nothing comes on a completely dark screen and the PC tower went as if dead. You know that little flashing light on front of HP tower? Well it just went a steady glow, no flickering like...

New drivers make games crash computer. [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a vga driver disk plus all its components on my computer plus the utilities the disc that came with the motherboard and now my computer starts blue screening whenever I open games. I tried to uninstall but that does no good. The windows tried to warn me but I pressed continue so...

Computer crash [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm facing this problem that my computer is shutting down sometimes and dispaying a message mentioning "C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts" and something like: " settingsmodifier:win32/possiblehostsfile hijack". I have no idea what I shall do. Please any help?!

View more questions Search