Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Patricia O Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2018, 11:25 AM
    Leaking
    I purchased a home with your model number:

Good Afternoon,

I recently purchased my a townhome and the water heater with model number pr640nbrt s leaking

What is the warranty for this water heater?

Please advise
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2018, 02:02 PM
    ?? We sell nothing here. Why is this under Computers? Contact the manufacturer of the heater.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet leaking I know tank valve needs replacing, but supply line is leaking? [ 1 Answers ]

My upstairs toilet is leaking, & I'm trying to diagnose the problem. I know that the tank valve needs replacing (we have to turn the water off once we flush & allow it to fill back up-which is a royal pain!), but the water supply line valve is leaking-1st, we had to turn the supply line valve off &...

How do you fix a leaking skylight window, leaking at the seals of the glass, not thou [ 1 Answers ]

How do you fix a leaking skylight window, leaking at the seals of the glass, not thou

Leaking Tub [ 3 Answers ]

I filled my tub up with water and lysol to clean. I end up forgetting about the water in the tub. When I remembered the water and lysol was in the tub I found the water was gone. A few hours later I went to the garage and smell lysol then realized that the ceiling in the garage was wet. The...

Leaking tap [ 1 Answers ]

What is the likely cause of water coming out of he head of a tap?

Leaking [ 4 Answers ]

We had been hearing running water near our kitchen sink, and the water meter dial had been turning constantly. The water bill jumped from fifty to eighty dollars.We called in a plumber who said we have a leak. He put nitrogen and helium into the pipes,so he would be able to hear exactly were the...

View more questions Search