Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kuldeepgill0078 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2018, 11:12 PM
    How I can get part time job in Singapore?
    I Am doing study in Singapore in hotel management. For my study Expensive I want part time job where and how I can find part time jobs.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 19, 2018, 05:26 PM
    Getting a job requires you to look at who's hiring, sending or delivering your resume, hoping they call for an interview, going to an interview when called and making a good impression, and then hopefully getting the job.

Ask people in Singapore how they find available jobs. Go online and see if jobs are listed there. Do the work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I was charged with cheating in Singapore Penal code 420-224, first time offender [ 2 Answers ]

I was charged with cheating in Singapore Penal code 420-224, first time offenderafter taking a price tag of a shirt for another shirt. Any advice on the sentences and anything I should do? I was arrested by the police and their giving me 2 weeks probation...

Part time residency for some one spending part of time outside the country [ 1 Answers ]

I spend partmof my time in GA and part outside of USA.for GA taxes am I full or part time resident.Almost all of my small income is from pension originating in GA. Can I /should I claim exclusion as I am over 62 too?

Live part-time NYC and work full-time and live part-timein Long Island am I NYC resi [ 1 Answers ]

For all of 2007, I lived and worked in Suffolk County four days per week, and I lived in the Bronx three days per week (not working during those three days). My employer generated my w-2 form with non-resident status based on my working and living in Suffolk County for my emploment. My question is,...

View more questions Search