Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Doris Wiggins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2018, 10:09 AM
    I am a truck driver who picks up loads in MS and deliver all over country, Am I suppo
    Since I pick up loads in MS and deliver all over country, should I be paying MS taxes?

If I pick up loads in MS and deliver all over country, am I supposed to pay MS state taxes? I live in Alabama.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 20, 2018, 02:26 PM
    Are you an independent contractor or do you work for a trucking company? That is most likely going to determine where your taxation is going to take place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truck driver class a cdl [ 1 Answers ]

I have been convicted with a felone last oct on probation for 5 years in 3 years if successful completion of probation will result in a misdemeanor conviction by district court judge I have 6 years otr experience no accident no dui can you help me ready too roll javray@ Yahoo. Com

Truck driver movie [ 4 Answers ]

I'll start by saying I'm pretty sure this isn't black dog... There is a guy and a girl in a truck and three semis block them in and make them pull over. They take the girlfriend Later in the movie the guy finds the truckers and the girlfriend was locked in the luggage compartment under the...

Truck driver [ 2 Answers ]

I have afelony on my record for a drug conviction since 1997&1998. It's a drug conviction.

View more questions Search