Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zyqry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2018, 07:35 AM
    Internet Or the Game?
    I play a game called fortnite. Everything was fine till one day I cant connect to the game. I played other games all was fine and smooth. So I decided to switch wifi since I was using a 5G wifi to 2.4G and it work but it was a quite laggy. I would like to know what's the problem is it my 5G wifi or it's the game?cause I would like to have that smooth internet connection back
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 18, 2018, 07:37 AM
    Reboot your router.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Pause game in arcade tribe 2d pool online game [ 0 Answers ]

How to pause the gameplay in arcadetribe pool 2d? Need this because, in between the game play I have to attend to phone calls.

Computer Game... Packard Bell.. Real People Sea Game... [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name of this PC game. It was preinstalled on my Packard Bell computer. The game has real people in it. I think it was just a demo Packard Bell installed just for you to try it and hopefully buy it. They are in the sea in a submarine. You are the captain in the game and have to make...

Bought a cisco router and it cuts me off the internet game il be playing [ 1 Answers ]

The router will drop me off the game and anything else running on the net once it starts doing it its like any where from 5 to 10 minutes after I relog on

Internet goes of when I go on a game [ 4 Answers ]

Why does my internet go off when I go on a game and I can't play online games coza this

View more questions Search