Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joannecrishna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2018, 12:54 AM
    example of -problem -hypothesis -variables
    example of-problem-hypothesis-variables a. Independent Variable b. Dependent Variable c. Controlled Variable
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2018, 05:45 PM
    Your question makes little sense as written. Homework? P!ease read the rules.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When both variables are categorical, the t-test should be used for hypothesis test [ 0 Answers ]

1. When both variables are categorical, the t-test should be used for hypothesis testing. 2. The term parametric statistics refers to tests that make assumptions about the distribution of data. True 3. Recoding continuous variables as categorical variables is discouraged because it results in a...

I have a study problem involving research, its variables and other criteria. [ 1 Answers ]

Gerontologists interested in the effects of age on reaction time have two groups of participants take a test in which they must indicate as quickly as possible whether a probe word is a member of a previous set of words. One group of participants is between the ages of 25 and 45, whereas the other...

What is a hypothesis [ 10 Answers ]

Help

A hypothesis and variables for a pinhole camera? [ 0 Answers ]

I have to do a science project on a pinhole camera and my question was "What is a pinhole camera and how does it work?" and now I have to write the variables and hypothesis, so what would I write? I need this by tomorrow or I get a 0 and I got a 60 today on a test! Please help NOW! URGENT!

What do you do in a high-low problem when the cost variables are the same? [ 1 Answers ]

What do you do when you are trying to do the high-low method and the cost variables are the same? For example: if you highest and lowest variables are 250-units at $18000 and 120-units at $18000. How would you find the varible and fixed cost?

View more questions Search