Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hitch84 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2018, 10:14 AM
    "word1 word 2 word3" Searching "Alternatives: word1 word2 word3"
    Hi there,
    Is there a way/tool/ search engine that would allow me to search for multiple variations of the same phrase at the same time?
    For example, I want to search for "revealing his true belief". But I also want to search for all the phrases that have the same or similar meaning like"betraying their real opinion".
    The total number of words here is 8 but there are many different ways to combine the words so there are many different potential alternative phrases: "revealing his true opinion" "revealing his real opinion" "betraying our real opinion" etc….
    Is there a way to accomplish this in two conditions?
    1- I determine the alternatives. So I specify that for "word 1 word 2 word 3", the alternatives for word 1 are: Only revealing or showing etc...
    2- Use all the possible synonyms or even antonyms for "revealing" in word 1.

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

Please convert "Evolution", "Transformation", "Phoenix" in Sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Please convert 1. "Evolution", 2."Transformation", 3."Phoenix" in Sanskrit God bless - this will be used for a tattoo

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.