mk05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2018, 05:02 AM
    How many cm human skull is long?
    How many cm human skull is long?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 15, 2018, 05:08 AM
    5 seconds on Google later..
    The average skull thickness for men is 6.5 millimeters, and the average for women is 7.1 mm. The average front-to-back measurement is 176 mm for men and 171 mmfor women, and the average width is 145 mm for men and 140 mm for women.

https://ohsonline.com/Articles/2008/...on-Design.aspx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have a skull fracture? [ 3 Answers ]

I hit my head pretty hard on a concrete wall about a month ago. Now, I have more frequent headaches, flashbacks, and have had a few dp episodes. I also have a line-shaped dent in the area that was hit and it sometimes hurts, though not badly. I've looked online and this sound somewhat like a skull...

Human Biology- Human eyes changing color? [ 23 Answers ]

Can human eyes change color, or is it just different types of light reflecting in their eyes? I am dating someone whose eyes are sometimes very blue, but sometimes green. I also have a friend whose eyes change from brown to green.

How long semen can survive outside of the human body [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering if you could tell me how long semen can survive outside of the human body. My girlfriend and I are worried that some semen got on her hand, around the knuckle area and about 5 minutes later she touched her vagina. I don't know if theirs a big risk of her being pregnant

Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food

How long does 50 mg of Seroquel stay in the human system? [ 2 Answers ]

For five years I've taken 25mg to 50mg of Seroquel to sleep at night. I'm trying to get pregnant so I quit taking the Seroquel. How long will it take for the Seroquel to be totally out of my system?

View more questions Search