Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aseika Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Jun 14, 2018, 06:03 PM
    Ugly down there ?
    • My ex, who when we were together, couldnt keep him off me sexually, he loved my body, adored me etc.
      He had to move away for college, but it was only meant to be for year so we kept it going. We sexted a lot at first and then this led to sending pics, mostly boob and pics, no face or anything, he loved it.
      Umm, so one day he asked me for a pic, and i kept saying no for weeks. And then one day, i got extremely drunk and sent it. He then dumped me, calling it ugly and repulsive and cowlike, and that he had to run to the toilet to puke. ummm, what? When we were together for real he genuinley adored my body, had no problem putting it in there. he then also shared my pics with his friends who also agreed with him and started calling me similar things.
      He was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, but this is beyond me, the hatred for no reason, is it really that ugly?! please help pleasee

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 14, 2018, 08:06 PM
    LOL, your ex is a cruel jerk wad. You probably knew that, but you relented in a drunken moment. Don't play those games with exes. Get hold of yourself and dismiss this fool. What you forgot why he is an ex? Bored or something?

Don't send explicit pics to anyone. Drunk or NOT!
    aseika Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Jun 14, 2018, 08:14 PM
    No no, he's only my ex because I sent him this picture! He dumped me because of this picture!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 14, 2018, 08:55 PM
    If he dumped you because of the picture he’s a hole who doesn’t deserve your time. In the future don’t send nudes over text. You never know where they might show up
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2018, 10:12 PM
    Sounds like he planned on dumping you all along, (long distance relationships seldom work) And it sounds like he wanted some nude photos (perhaps to share with friends) before he broke up.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 15, 2018, 04:35 AM
    It's a very cruel and hard life lesson to learn, sex and love just ain't the same and while he had lust there was no love nor RESPECT. It's no fun being dumped, insulted, and humiliated, but when it happens you hold your head up and get through the hurt.

Don't let a jerk wad bring you down, or let his behavior and insults define you. Just get beyond it and as you know from past experience , in TIME you will. Acknowledge YOUR own mistake sending him pictures and do better. No easy way out of this, just go through it and heal. You weren't in it to win it anyway, just for a year and it was fun while it lasted. It lasted too long and got ugly in the end. It was titillating and exciting until the insult and dumping, both of which are beyond your control and nasty to go through, even without the insult you would have been hurt and bewildered by being dumped, anyone would. That's just the price to pay so just be a bit more thoughtful with future partners and don't just fall for the lustful adoration of your body and let it blind you to everything else.

Lust is a given but love/respect is the goal. Even the long distance stuff which seldom works out. Get your dignity and self respect back, and forgive yourself for the drunken mistake. What kind of guy hits it for a year(?) then says it's ugly when he ain't hitting it no more? An immature jerk for sure.

Still sucks but any kind of dumping always does. It's supposed too so you learn to be smarter next time. No doubt you will be.

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I that ugly that we can't have sex or is it really that were too old to do it [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together a year and a half and all of a suddeun we can't have sex that much beacause he says" were not teenagers anymore" I'm 26 he's 35

Ugly, Ugly brassy roots. [ 3 Answers ]

I have been coloring my hair blonde with L'oreal Les Blondissimes LB01 for years always with great results. However, recently my rooots have been turning horribly brassy. I have not changed my haircare routine at all however I do have some grey roots so I am wondering whether that could be the...

I am ugly [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm chelsea and I'm 16. I'm 5`8 and I weigh about 143. I'm very self conscience and I hate myself. I think I'm the ugliest fattest thing on this earth. I use fake tanning products every 2 days so I can look skinny (tan makes you look skinny). I have bad black heads on my nose. I have bad...

I'm so ugly [ 9 Answers ]

Why can't I be pretty? I can't live with being ugly

Am I ugly? [ 25 Answers ]

HEY This is me and my friend jessica. We were putting on all this make-up and taking pictures.. I'm the really weird looking one on the left.. I'm I ugly?

View more questions Search