Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerninak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2018, 11:05 AM
    An old movie where a man dies but comes back as a ghost and picks a star from the sky
    I'm looking for an old movie where a man dies but comes back and picks a star from the sky for the woman he loves

Check out some similar questions!

What if father picks her up and does not bring her back? [ 2 Answers ]

I am unwed mother and the father does pick up our one year old. He has always said when and what time he will bring her back. What if he does not bring her back? Do I have the right to call authorities?

1970's movie, the actor dies/comes back as angel to watch over his brother [ 3 Answers ]

The lead actor is a James Dean/Fonzie/Depp type. Leather jacket, hair, etc. He dies playing "chicken" (his car goes off a cliff). He comes back as an angel/guardian angel to help his younger brother make a better life for himself -- and not turn out like he did. Very good looking guy, might...

Book movie dog dies and comes back as a man? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw part of a movie the other day. Older british men talking together in the evening. One man is telling stories of when he was a dog. When he was a dog his name was wags. He talked about being bathed and how it changed how he smelled so he was different to his dog friends. The talked about...

What is the name of the movie where this guy dies and comes back as a dog? [ 3 Answers ]

He goes back to his wife's home, I think, and sees his wife but he's a dog. Also there is a scene where a car is driving down a dark street.

What's the name of the movie where the mother dies and comes back to life and becomes [ 2 Answers ]

What's the name of the movie whenthe mother dies and comes back to life and becomes a serial killer and her son knows

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.