Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vater Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2018, 07:53 AM
    She is taking me for granted. How to make her feel she is doing wrong?
    My girlfriend is talking me for granted from last many weeks . For her whatever I do seems like normal. In last 20. Hours. I have travel 1000 km by sleeping 4 hrs just to get her work done because she was busy in another work . She did not even said thanks or she did not even asked if I am okie or safely back .

There are more things that make me thinking she is taking me for granted like giving always friends priority , having excuses .

I want to know what should I do and how should I make her feel she is doing wrong ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 14, 2018, 08:03 AM
    Leave her ALONE! Cut all contact! Mission accomplished, without spinning your wheels.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2018, 08:37 AM
    Agree. You can't let people use you and this is no way to build a meaningful relationship. She treats you this way because you allow it. Move on to better things and better people. And note in the future, these behaviors typically never improve over time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am at a lose on what to do, I feel like the dentist is taking me for granted [ 3 Answers ]

Last September I went to the dentist I am still currently seeing, it had been a few years since my last visit to a dentist. I had numerous cavitys, she insisted on using the resin fillings rather than the silver. I agreed to this but it has been a nightmare since. In the beginning I had severe...

My husband and I are drifting apart.I feel he takes me for granted and doesn't love me [ 1 Answers ]

If I decide to go back home what would be my legal rights .we have been married 23 years

My man is cheap and perhaps is taking me for granted.what do you think? [ 4 Answers ]

We have been dating (long distance) since April. However we've been friends for 3 yrs. He graduated this spring from college and now has a seasonal position. So money is tight... but not bad. He does not have to pay for housing (it's provided by the government as he is one of their employees)....

Taking a Relationship for granted. [ 3 Answers ]

So I found a lovely girl who wanted to be with me as much as I wanted to be with her. As the relationship went past a year, everything was going great, we loved each other dearly and spent far too much time together, as she didn't have friends to socialize with herself apart from when she was at...

View more questions Search