Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    padmanabhabhat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2018, 03:41 AM
    US taxation - Online services from India.
    A person providing the online services to US company (never visited US) and paid for the service from from US. Now, the US company asked to

- submit form W-8BEN.

Should he obtain U.S. taxpayer identification number (SSN or ITIN), or Foreign tax identifying number - prior to submitting form W-8BEN?

The estimated income for 2018 is $18,000 or more.

Check out some similar questions!

India taxation [ 1 Answers ]

Sir/Ma'am This is regarding commission income which comes form sub agent in my account. We are in to car loan finance business now one sub-agent done some business in my DSA code with NBFC, Now I have received that income amount after deduction of TDS in my account. If I want to release that...

US India Double taxation treaty for C Corporation which is situated in India [ 2 Answers ]

We are VoIP based (Telecom) C Corporation in NY, USA. Our one branch office is situated in India. But the employees hired to work for this company are paid through our wholly indian based group company only. We do pay all the US federal and State Taxes. So kindly tel us if we are liable to any...

Double Taxation between USA and India [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am a resident in India and I was a resident alien in USA previously for 6 years and have filed US taxes. Now I am in India, but earning Capital gains and interest income in USA. I am paying taxes in India for my golbal income. Do I have to pay taxes in US for the capital gain and...

Help Needed on US-India Taxation [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to US and on a L1-A visa and have to complete my tax formalities to start getting paid in USA after my transfer to USA This is my situation... I received a gross salary of approx 4,00,000 INR... 8000 USD (equivalent of Indian Rupees converted to USD) from January 2006 to June 2006...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.