Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 10:22 AM
    Can you get addicted.
    To this site?

I'm asking because I found this site while trying to find information on a topic for a creative writing piece (no one has answered it *sniff* but is a rather obscure subject) and find myself surfing here anytime I have down time at work.

I find myself answering questions - then think - does anyone give a hoot what I think? Who am I to say? Am I answering too many of these?

Just wondering if anyone else has these feelings.

~Emily
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 10:41 AM
    IM totally addicted... I figure Im going to answer... if they don't like it tough cookies... if they do, yay for them... if Im wrong, I would hope someone would point it out, and if I'm right Kudos for me!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Snap
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Apr 18, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel
    IM totally addicted...I figure Im going to answer...if they dont like it tough cookies...if they do, yay for them...if Im wrong, I would hope someone would point it out, and if im right Kudos for me!
    Well said my dear, well said!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Addicted [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 5 years and father of my two sons. Is addicted to crystal meth. I love him more then I can say. Ive tried everything I can think of to get him to stop and he hasn't. I wonna help him I just don't what else to do. Got any ideas ? Help please!!

Am I addicted? [ 46 Answers ]

I tried marijuana like a month ago and ever since then I could not stop. I buy it every chance I get. Does that mean I'm addicted?

Am I addicted? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm 20 years old and currently at university... but my friends keep telling me that I drink too much.. even for a student? I go out 6 days of the week for the past month or so and I do admit I drink till I'm past drunk and spend all my money... including my rent money on alcohol. I...

I'm so addicted to going out. [ 3 Answers ]

And I really don't know how to stop, I seriously go out EVERY NIGHT! For example, this is my schedule Sunday, have lunch with someone, ANYONE, somewhere, then at night I pretty up and go to the club Monday, if I'm not working, I go shopping then later at night, meet up with friends for drinks or...

Addicted [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I am so addicted to women, I mean like naked and bikini girls and stuff but I feel if I show it to people I know and stuff it will embarrass me (sorry about the spelling) What do I do?

View more questions Search