Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Musashi_91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2018, 06:46 AM
    Episode in which the murder is on tape and hidden behind a heater
    Hello,
    I've been looking for a movie/TV-movie/episode from the early to mid 90ies. There are two particular scenes that I remember:

A woman and her daughter are playing outside under the roof of a pavilion. She turns her girl in circles until the mother falls to the ground, blood flowing out of her head.

Years later, two (or more) investigators (I remember a man and a woman) enter the abandoned house and find the murder on tape, behind a heater. The room is dipped in greenish colours.

Help me to find that movie/tv-movie/episode please. I believe it's either an American or Canadian production.
    Thank you so much in advance! You guys would really made my day!

Check out some similar questions!

Fire Taping - Fiber Tape or Paper Tape? [ 2 Answers ]

Just wondered if when fire taping a garage or separating occupancies, whether it matters if you use fiber tape or paper tape; I would expect that paper would be the correct method? TP

Is it safe to replace the sight glass on a gas water heater with nashua 324 tape? [ 4 Answers ]

I just moved into a house I'm renting and the sight glass on the gas water heater is missing. Aluminum foil and Nashua 324 tape are covering it as of yesterday and since then I have smelled a burning plastic smell. Is this safe? The Nashua tape was put on by a man from the gas company. Should I...

Which Diagnosis Murder Episode is this? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to trace a Diagnosis Murder episode which I only saw the very end of and don't know the story. I vaguely remember the villain trying to escape by running down a corridor but being surrounded and Mark Sloan explaining what happened. I thought at the time the man looked a bit like...

Trying to trace a Diagnosis Murder episode [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to trace a Diagnosis Murder episode which I only saw the very end of and don't know the story. I vaguely remember the villain trying to escape by running down a corridor but being surrounded and Mark Sloan explaining what happened. I thought at the time, the man looked a bit like...

120V heater tape off a 240V source. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My question is very similar to HandyJohn's and much my question was answered in is post. Mostly verifying my suspicion of needing a step down transformer here. Just wondering if you know of any simpler options I may be overlooking outside of running a dedicated line. Here's my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.