Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KateRed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2018, 07:55 AM
    Where can I rent a car in Europe?
    Hi,

Can someone pleasee tell me where I can rent a car in Europe?

Thank you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2018, 12:55 PM
    Europe is a very big place so I suggest you narrow your Google search to a specific location.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2018, 07:05 PM
    Well, are we talking about Greenland, Monte Carlo, Albania? Any of the travel website companies can tell you. Rental cars are very expensive in Europe and gas is almost prohibitive. We were in Ireland recently and paid as much for a 3 week car rental as we did for1 seat on the flight. Gas is sold in Liters and in US values, cost about $5.50 per gallon equivalent. Fortunately, my wife, first generation Irish, has a lot of cousins we mooched on for lodging.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 13, 2018, 04:24 PM
    Check the airport, they rent cars at most airports.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2018, 02:05 AM
    Airports, online, most major cities. Having trouble ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I evicted if I paid October's rent but Late for November's rent? [ 1 Answers ]

If I was served for an eviction in October but paid it but late in November can I still be evicted?

Rent exp. On I.c statement is 26500 beginning pre rent is 5500 end pre rent is 4000 t [ 1 Answers ]

Rent expense listed in company's income statement is 26500. Beginning prepaid rent is 5500 and ending prepaid rent is 4000. The amount of cash paid for rent expense during the year is.

Paid rent but got evicted halfway through month. Do I get half a months rent back? [ 4 Answers ]

I am getting evicted for noise complaints. I Paid rent on the first of the month, And received the notice on the sencond. I have to be out on the 16th (halfway through the month). I was wondering if I get a half months rent back?

In case of rent two rents account are opened. Rent received is credited to what? [ 3 Answers ]

In case of rent ,two account may be opened.rent received is credited to rent receivable account;rent paid to rent account.at the end of the year the profit and loss is debited to rent paid and credited with rent receivable.help me in criticizing the above treatment of rent account.

Had a tour in europe but your from outside europe [ 5 Answers ]

Anyone here had a trip inside europe but your from outside europe. Like me I'm from the philippines. I want to have a tour inside europe but I don't have any idea of the requirements required. What I only have is my passport. What else do I need? I don't have work here in the philippines so I think...

View more questions Search