Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    momanddad1911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2018, 06:51 AM
    Value of painting
    What is approximate value of floral painting on hard board by M DeCamp? This belonged to my parents who were married in 1935. There are no tears or chips on the painting which I assume is oil painting or some similar hard paint.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 12, 2018, 07:36 AM
    Have you considered an art appraiser?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2018, 06:57 PM
    No way to even guess at a price of a painting. Look on eBay, there are some on there. From the postings, he? Did florals. Whatever the posting price, there are no bids so, at this time, the value is $0.
    collaborator Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2018, 01:05 AM
    Probably Maurice Alfred Decamps that sells from a $100 to a few $1,000s. Without further ID it's impossible to really know as said before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Rodriguez velet painting and lee 70 velet painting [ 1 Answers ]

It would be great if anyone could tell me the value of a black velet painting by rodriguez that says Hawaii it is of a little girls face wearing a bonett and I have 2 more paintings by an artist named lee with a 70 they are of land scapes with snow and barns and are 3ft by 2ft any help would be...

Help me identify this artist name and oil painting-photo of painting and name [ 0 Answers ]

I am going to try to get photo of artist name and photo of oil painting. I cannot read the name of artist and hoping that someone out there can help me. The colors are beautiful, and the painting measures approx 27" x 38 1/2". Thanks!!

Identify Painting Name and Artist - Oil Painting - Rabbi with shtreimel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to identify the Artist's name and Painting name of this Rabbi with a shtreimel (fur rimmed cap) Is is in oil, was framed in the 70's in Winnipeg, MB. Canada. Was told a tale that the Painter was Polish in origin, and went blind, this being his last painting. Photos we...

How do I know what to charge for interior painting and drywall finishing and painting [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know what to charge per square foot to prime and to finish coat new drywall? I am bidding to paint interior walls and ceilings in a new house. One coat primer and one coat finish. Both coats will be sprayed and backrolled. What is an average rate to charge per foot for each coat?

View more questions Search