Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimmyjamescross Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2018, 02:53 PM
    Budwiser neon bowtie sign with red crown
    What is a budwiser neon bowtie sign with red crown worth?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 9, 2018, 03:46 PM
    I Googled and got this:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw...wtie+neon+sign
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2018, 06:18 PM
    From the eBay posting, there are a lot for sale but none have bids. So, what something may be worth is only what somewhat is willing to pay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After initial crown appt: molds made, etc can a different Dr put in permanent crown? [ 1 Answers ]

I am stuck out of state with a seized engine and my temporary broke into pieces. Can they send me crown and have local dentist put it on?

Drank 1 tall can of budwiser w clamato [ 4 Answers ]

I drank 1 24 oz of budwiser w clamato Friday at 8:00pm. I had a urine test today at 2:00pm. Will it show I had alcohol in my system?

Repairing Exterior Neon Sign With Melted Wire [ 6 Answers ]

I am in the process of rewiring an exterior neon sign. The neon sign consists of 6 separate neon tubes with a combined length of approximately 40 feet. The neon tubes are daisy chained together until the last one and the one next to it which are each hooked up to the transformer (two wires are...

I got a root canal and needed crown lengthening but got billed for a crown? [ 10 Answers ]

I went to a new dentist for a horrible tooth ache. They took a full set of X-rays which is fine but I just needed them to look at the one tooth ASAP. I was told I needed a root canal, crown lengthening, and porcelien crown. I could not afford everything at once so I did the root canal the next day...

Grams of neon in a neon sign [ 1 Answers ]

A neon sign is made of glass tubing whose inside diameter is 2.0 cm and length of 4.0 m. If the sign contains neon at a pressure of 1.5 torr at temperature of 35C, how many grams of neon are in the sign?

View more questions Search