Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlc1199 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2018, 01:00 PM
    EtG test 51 hours after 1 drink
    Hello,

So I screwed up I had 1 8 ounce rita margarita that contains 8% alcohol on Tuesday at 7pm. I have to go test at 10pm tonight. Will I be able to pass/ I don't know what I was thinking.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 7, 2018, 02:18 PM
    You may as well relax since the deed is done and most healthy adults will metabolize such small amounts of alcohol rather quickly as to be undetectable days later. The stress over it though is never worth the pleasure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test after 113 hours of last drink [ 15 Answers ]

I am 5'9" I weigh 150 lbs, I have a fast metabolism, and I drink plenty of water, I took an EtG test 113 hours after my last drink, I drank about 8 shots on Monday, drank lots of water next day, then Wednesday I drank 2 16oz red stripes, and drank an incredible amount of water until Sunday, got...

EtG test: 81 hours after last drink [ 1 Answers ]

Hello- Please help. I was randomly drug tested Wednesday morning around 9:30am. I began drinking Saturday at around 2pm and drank until probably 2am Sunday. During the 12 hour course I would say I consumed around 3 shots and 10 beers. From the time I stopped drinking from the time I took the...

EtG test 40 hours after last drink [ 9 Answers ]

I had 6 Coors Light Saturday evening, (starting at 4:30pm- ended about 8:45 pm) 2 before dinner, where I drank 10 oz of Pepsi. Then had 3 beers, a large glass of water, another beer, then more water and a 20 oz soda. Then just one at midnight. Drank plenty of water and gatorade Sunday and Monday....

ETG Test 1 drink 40 hours since the drink for testing [ 2 Answers ]

Dr Bill I had an ETG test Monday at 4:30pm due to a custody dispute I seldom drink but had one glass of wine Saturday at 7pm with a meal. I drink plenty of water, exercise and am healthy do you expect I will pass the test given it was only slightly over 40 hours since the drink? I had not had any...

EtG test it has been around 112 hours since last drink [ 9 Answers ]

On Sunday July 1 I had about 3 mikes hard lemonade and 3 shots. In a span of 3 hours. I slept it off until 4 in the afternoon. My question is I just took a EtG test this morning the 6 of July. I have a female 19 5'6 145lbs. Will I be okay? I have been freakig out so badly.

View more questions Search