Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    copperstar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2018, 08:15 PM
    Question about Vintage Altimeters
    I just sold a Vietnam era Altimeter to an individual in Italy. It measures up to 4800 feet. Will the flight over there break it, as it will be flying at a height much greater than the device can handle?

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2018, 01:42 PM
    If it is in a pressurized compartment, no.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Question about vintage Two-sided Photos of famous paintings [ 3 Answers ]

4856948570485714857248573Hi, I have a question about two back-to-back photos of famous paintings. The photos are on a double sided matte and the artists names and the subjects are on the captions. The matteis all one piece and cannot be removed without tearing it in half. My question is how...

Vintage 1963 Bottle of Esportazione Red Tuscan Wine value question [ 2 Answers ]

At an Estate Sale, I recently bought a Vintage 1963 Bottle of Esportazione Red Tuscan Wine, Produced and Bottled in Italy by NELLO GORI. It's never been opened, and is green glass shaped almost like a Jeanie Bottle, but with a curved handle. Any value to this? Thanks!

Vintage baseball bat [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 35 inch wooden Kipp Bros Co. Indianapolis Indiana # 75 professional baseball bat, Can anyone tell me anything about it? Thank You

Several vintage items [ 3 Answers ]

We are hoping to find a good home for several intersting vintage items. Any ideas of good websites for auctions or "collectibles"? Also, part of this estate involves a huge inventory of WWII and later ham radio and electronics equip. Suggestions? Overwhelmed, Semrai

View more questions Search