Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unknownnn Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2018, 02:08 PM
    Does too much sex make you forgetful?
    I had sex everyday this past 4 days, total 6 times.. 3 times on the 4th day. But since the first day I often went blank and forget about anything I need to do.. fyi it's been 1 year or more since the last time I had sex.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 6, 2018, 02:28 PM
    Intense lust does that to you... well... some of us anyway.

8D

Jun 6, 2018, 02:35 PM
    8D
    8D? What doeas that mean
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 6, 2018, 02:37 PM
    No, it doesn’t.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 6, 2018, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownnn View Post
    8D? What doeas that mean
    1. A smiley usually representing a person wearing sunglasses, denoting coolness.
    2. A lesser-used definition of said smiley, instead meant to show a person with large "bug eyes." Indicates eyes popping out, craziness.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=8D
    Expert

Jun 6, 2018, 04:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownnn View Post
    8D? What doeas that mean
    It's a BIG TOOTHY GRIN from the memories of days gone by.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2018, 07:10 PM
    I can't remember!

Jun 6, 2018, 08:12 PM
    1. A smiley usually representing a person wearing sunglasses, denoting coolness.
    2. A lesser-used definition of said smiley, instead meant to show a person with large "bug eyes." Indicates eyes popping out, craziness.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=8D
    It's a BIG TOOTHY GRIN from the memories of days gone by.
    OOHHH an emoticon aahhahah

So if too much sex didn't make me forgetful then... am I getting old?? Nooo
    Expert

Jun 6, 2018, 08:34 PM
    In my opinion... it's not like it makes you forgetful, it's you just don't care about anything else for the moment. And who you calling OLD?

:O

Jun 6, 2018, 10:13 PM
    In my opinion... it's not like it makes you forgetful, it's you just don't care about anything else for the moment. And who you calling OLD?
    Ahahhah I see, agree with that.
    Mee, I'm 29 lol
    josebell Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2018, 12:22 AM
    Sexual session does not effect on our memory, it make us relax and refresh for upcoming task as per my exp...
    You are forgetting things the reason behind this would be something else but YES definitely it is not because of too much sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Make us one heart make us one mind make us one let your will be done [ 3 Answers ]

Where to find the vido, song or the music score For this song : make us one heart,make us one mind,let your will be done. Make us one flame, to proclaim your name, make us one, make us one

What can you do to improve your language if you have a very slow and forgetful mind? [ 0 Answers ]

I get stuck even when I'm talking to myself.. I'm kind of tired of it because everybody thinks I'm stupid cause I'm not "normal". Everybody else can speak fluently and fast. I can't. Is it possible to do something on your own or do I have to go to a speech theraspist.

Forgetful, confused and tired [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 14 nearlly 15 now. Lately I have become very confused and tired. Also very forgetful. I'm starting to worry because I don't no why I am becoming forgetful, confused. I isn't sleeping properly which explains the tiredness, but what about the other 2? Anyone got an idea what is going on??

Forgetful landlord [ 3 Answers ]

My landlord from 7 years ago recently called to tell me she had 2 uncashed rent cheques from July and August of 2000.I reissued different cheques for those 2 months,and she was suppose to destroy the original cheques.She doesn't remember this and now claims I owe her for those 2 months.Ive been to...

"forgetful" landlord? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, first let me thank you in advance for helping me with this question, this has really been troubling me and I look forward to some solid advice. I'll try to make this as short as I can. I am writing from Pennsylvania where my husband and I live in an old stone building built sometime in the...

View more questions Search