Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JulsnDave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2018, 05:30 AM
    Our land
    Hi
    How do I go about finding out who owned the land we built our home on?I want to go as far back as possible..

Thank you
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 6, 2018, 06:59 AM
    County record of records, or tax assessor may have a record too. What state or city?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Claiming family land from a missing relative with a squatter on the land [ 7 Answers ]

We have a cousin that has been missing for years. He owns some family land and leased the land around his house (on the land)for cattle and also the farming to another person. This person has continued to run cattle and farm the land. The closest living relative to the missing relative is his...

70x66 land if I don't pay the land taxes what's the worse can happen.sale.put len on my [ 7 Answers ]

bought apeice of land 70x66 in back taxes for 800.00 after the sale the town police took my wife to the town attorny and they told her she owed for a demaltion of a building on the grounds.3000.00 this was not mention at the sale buy the sherriff.if I don't pay this what's the worse can happen.can...

Parents deeded land to children before their death, tax consequence upon sale of land [ 1 Answers ]

What is tax consequentce on sale of land that was deeded to children before death of parents (now deceased)

Can a land owner, who has his land verbally given to heirs, change his will after h? [ 5 Answers ]

Can a land owner, who has given his land verbally to his children, change his will about the property if he has been in a mental for depression. He has not been legally declared legally incompetent as of yet.

View more questions Search