Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Jun 5, 2018, 07:13 AM
    ID Erotic thriller/love triangle located in forest mansion
    Very weird and dark movie from the few minutes I got to watch. Ok I only saw the last few minutes so don't know much details but from what I understood there was like a twist at the end.

The man (played by a famous actor, Michael Douglas if I'm not mistaken or another famous actor with similar profile. I remember thinking OK I can find the name of the movie easily since I know the actor, but I failed lol ) lived with his wife in what looked like a mansion located in a forest of some sort or an exotic country maybe. The house was split into two houses, so wife lived in one side and the husband in the opposite side. I think they both wanted to get rid of each other and suspected the other was being unfaithful. The woman who was messing around with the gardner (I think he was the gardner, he seemed to work there anyway) asked him to get rid of her husband,. but so the twist at the end (at least what I understood) is that it turns out the gardner was also the husband's boyfriend and was asked also by the husband to get rid of the wife :) All I know is at the end I went "euh did I get this right?!" Haha. Do you guys know this movie?

I really want to watch this again from the start to see what it's really about since it seems very intreaging , but have no idea what it is .

Check out some similar questions!

Title of an Erotic-Thriller? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok guys. I am searching for this movie far too long. Several times I asked in the "Name that movie" Thread. But nobody knew the movie title for this description: - the movie is at least 12 years old (max. 25 years) - at the beginning of the movie there is an "accounting clerk" (*EDIT* half...

Love triangle, I love her but she doesn't like me back and it really hurts me [ 67 Answers ]

Hi all, I think I'm in a love triangle, where I love a girl who loves another guy, but that guy doesn't love her that much as I love her. My story began with this girl, she moved to my house to study in my town, as her parents were far away from her and her parents were also my parents' friends. So...

I'm in a love triangle [ 7 Answers ]

I while ago I met this guy and we dated for a few month until he left now four years later I still find myself missing him and wanting him . There is not a day that go by that I dosen't go by that I don't ask myself what if I would have left with him . Everything I stayed for I lost now and now...

Love triangle [ 4 Answers ]

You see my friend was dating this girl and he broke up with her for some one else... Well right after they broke up we had sex 2 or 3 times one weekend... Now they are back together and she might be pregnant with his kid but says she wants me... What should I do?

Love Triangle [ 14 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for almost two years now. We have a three year old son and I just gave birth to our second son. He has been having an affair for a while now and can't get himself to let go of either of us. He swears that he loves me and the boys but he won't get rid of her what...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.