Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sadie America Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2018, 02:52 PM
    Is it rude to text "huh?" when responding to someone
    I hate it. Now I have to parse out which part you want clarified. Also, should I even respond, cause I'm pretty sure you just dismissed me. Am I wrong about this being bad etiquette?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 4, 2018, 03:18 PM
    Totally bad. Loathe it. And really, what's the point?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"If" "Then" Excel formula based on text in separate cell [ 0 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to type a specific If-Then conditional formula? I am attempting to ask a cell to display specific text conditional upon another cell containing a qualifying text, or to otherwise complete a calculation. i.e. If cell A5 contains the text "HD" then display the word "Free"....

When left open overnight Firefox gives "script stops responding" message [ 0 Answers ]

I forget the exact language, but here's the scoop: Over the past couple of months, when I leave Firefox running on my office computer overnight, when I come in in the morning, I have a popup on my screen that says a script stopped responding. At that point Firefox won't close. I have to use...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search