Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spudsrobertson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2018, 07:36 AM
    What kind of tooth paste do I use on my gums
    What kind of tooth paste do I use for my gums?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 3, 2018, 08:35 AM
    Brush up from your gum line. Which toothpaste do you use now?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2018, 11:37 AM
    Any ADA approved toothpaste works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I tell if my gums are healing normally after a tooth extraction? [ 4 Answers ]

I had a non-wisdom tooth extracted this past Tuesday, Feb 19. It is now February 24. It's been approximately 5 days. I checked out my extraction site yesterday and I don't see any pink gums yet. It's still a maroon red color -- perhaps it's the blood clot? Should I be seeing some pink gums by now?...

Broken tooth and Sore Gums. [ 1 Answers ]

Last week, I chipped a tooth on the right side when shewing a mint. The weekend I was eating and that same tooth cracked and broke off a piece of the tooth. I am in no pain on that side but because I was afraid to eat on that right side, I began eating on the left side. Since I am not used to...

Tooth paste [ 2 Answers ]

Where is pepsodent tooth paste made? The packaging states only who distributes it.This leads one to believe, China??

I bleed when brushing what can I do to cure it.can you prescribe a tooth paste and [ 4 Answers ]

I bleeding when brushing, and how can I cure this symptoms.can u prescribe a tooth paste and mouthwash that will be suitable

I swallowed tooth paste! [ 7 Answers ]

So I was brushing my teeth and I swallowed toothpaste on accident. Everyone always says "Oh dotn swallow tooth paste!" and the warning label says to seek medical help. I mean, how harmful can toothpaste be? Lol I don't know it never really bothered me but can swallowing toothpaste...

View more questions Search