Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhurley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2018, 02:15 PM
    INDIGLO thermostat
    This thermostat has shut down and it is showing Error 004 It will not allow me to do anything and my Air Condition is not working do to it
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2018, 05:26 PM
    No manual for the stat?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2018, 06:17 PM
    I would settle for a MODEL number.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2018, 05:55 AM
    Try new Batteries, or removing and reinsert Batteries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Indiglo S.# 44550 [ 2 Answers ]

In a heat wave!! Eeeks!! Our home is about 1600 soft, towards the afternoon, the house is 78' to 82' way to warm for me as I swell so bad in the heat, miserably! Do u have to recharge these A.C. s? Or do U know if this is normal or broken or something?? Thanks, Terre :)(:

Replacement of Carrier Heat Pump Thermostat with Honeywell TH6000 series thermostat. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Carrier Series 50QT Electric heat pump that still uses the original non programmable thermostat. I am trying to replace it with Honeywell TH6000 series programmable thermostat. The wiring on the existing Thermostat as follows: O - White, I am thinking this is the Reversing Valve? Y...

Goodman furnace guso50-2 thermostat wiring instructions for 2 wire thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

Looking to hook up a 2 wire heat only thermostat as the door with the weiring diagram is missing it's a goodman guso50-2?

Replacing maple chase thermostat with ritetemp thermostat model # 6030 [ 0 Answers ]

Replacing maple chase thermostat with ritetemp thermostat model # 6030

Replacing Trane Thermostat BAYSTAT240 with Thermostat LENNOX 81M28 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Currently I got the Trane Thermostat BAYSAT240 controlling my Furnace - Heat Pump Combo My setup is almost the same as described in the posting called: Wiring Thermostat Honeywell 8320U to Furnace-heat pump Trane XE78+XE1000 Combo Except that I control everything from one Thermostat ...

View more questions Search