Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhurley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2018, 02:11 PM
    Everything shut down and it shows error 004 what does that mean and how do I fix it
    My thermostat has shut down and it is showing error 004 what does that mean and how can I fix it

I have a INDIGLO thermostat does this help
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2018, 06:46 AM
    Try new Batteries, or removing and reinsert Batteries.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a kingston pendrive that shows I/o error how to fix it? [ 0 Answers ]

My kingston pendrive shows some problem like format disk when I am trying to format I got a message windows was unable to format and I am do partitioning pendrive show I/o error and pendrive is successfully formated but data transaction starts very slow and being normal speed after complete...

Error shows imation flash drive 8GB [ 0 Answers ]

While put the flash drive it shows USB DISK 30X USB disk installed. Is is not appearing the disk drivers in my computer, tried with PCs windows XP and Win.7 From device mangaer it appears as same USB DISK 30X Please. Support, thanks in advance

At every start up of my XP, explorer .exe error shows up. [ 1 Answers ]

At every start up of my XP a box of "Explorer .exe error" comes up. It says: (This instruction at "0x015a5270" referenced memory at "0xffffffff". The memory could not be read.) How can I Solve this problem? Some one help me please.

Internet connection through USB modem shows error,why? [ 3 Answers ]

Dear frens, I have installed driver for usb modem and gllink hardware that is found ,I am trying to connect to the intenet via usb modem,I have installed,but when I tries to connect,it shows "Opening port and shows dialing icon "an shows dialing failed,but it doessnot connect. I have named...

Error message shows media disconnected [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to go wireless on my laptop and the error message I get when trying to renewing my ip address is media is disconnect.

View more questions Search