Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shawn Horan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2018, 05:03 AM
    Mobile homes
    I was trying to find out if there is a law that states after a mobile home is past a certain year in age, it cannot be moved to another trailer park. I live in Mesa AZ. Thank you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2018, 09:14 AM
    Mobile homes are usually excluded under most state housing laws. Mobile home parks can set their own laws regarding age of homes. Remember,they are typically depreciating assets.
    Search "AZ mobile home laws.". Check with a mobile homemover, some will not accept liability for the house if it is too old, in their opinion, to be moved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Used mobile homes [ 1 Answers ]

What's the oldest mobile home that can be moved to property in Michigan

Mobile homes [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in the process of being evicted. The lot owner told me that she thought my home was too old to move. That's the only reason I bought it. In north Carolina, can a mobile home be too old to move? It's a 1980 model.

Lot rental and mobile homes [ 1 Answers ]

I want to sell my mobile home which I own, but not the lot which is rented. My landlord (of the lot) wants to do a walk through before I put my mobile home up for sale and tell me what I might be required to fix before she will allow me to sell. Does she have a legal right to do this?

Foreclosure on mobile homes [ 6 Answers ]

I had filed bankruptcy earlier this year and I included my mobile home. The judge denied my reaffirmation agreement. I continued to pay my monthly payment but now with the economy bad and I just got laid off from my job I am two months behind. I know that they can not come after me for what they...

Value of Mobile Homes [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know the value of my mobile home for IRS purposes. It is a 28 x 76 double wide. 1994 Trinity.. 4 bedroom 3 bath. I owe 28000.00... Just need an idea or where to look Thanks

View more questions Search