Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monicaregister4 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2018, 07:38 AM
    Lasik
    What is the future of lasik? Where will the technology be in 50 years from now as far as eye surgery goes to correct vision problems? Will something better than lasik be available in the distant future? Where will future technology be in the distant future assuming that something better than lasik does come along? What future surgery/procedure will be available in the distant future to correct vision problems? Can someone or anyone please tell me. Thank you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2018, 03:21 PM
    Crystal ball was recalled. No one can predict 50 years from now. 50 years ago, no one would have predicted smart phones, electric cars as a regular commuter vehicle, robotic surgery? Fitbit?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is LASIK painful? [ 8 Answers ]

After a successful LASik surgery many of my colleagues kept on asking me about “is LAsik painful?” and I always told them that its not, a bite of an ant is more painful than LASik. Anyway, I want to share to everyone here who are planning to have the same procedure but skeptical about the pain, I...

Lasik then pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

I had Lasik done, and then about one week later I found out I was pregnant. I didn't take the anti-anxiety medication that they offered me prior to surgery. My question is- are any of the eye drops harmful to baby? I pray not! And also- I fear getting nauseated and vomiting. Will that 'undo' my...

Thinking about Lasik. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm going to the eye doctor tomorrow to see if I'm a good candidate for lasik. My hubby had it done around 5 months ago and swears by it, he now has 20/20 vision. My problem is that I don't like anyone touching my eyes. I understand why you have to be awake during the surgery, and hubby told...

What do you know about lasik? [ 9 Answers ]

I am doing a marketing/ad campaign for a new form of Lasik Eye Surgery. For those of you who want it done but have fears, what are your fears? And for those who have had it done, what were your experiences with the whole procedure, days leading up to it, deciding factors, etc. Thanks everyone!

Deteriorating lasik [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I had lasik surgery in the year 2000 and I learned that it starts deteriorating after 10 years.now is 2007 and I'm noticing the difference to the point that I'm starting to have headaches.my question is since 2000 there most have been more improvements in this procedures is there now a...

View more questions Search