Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    test261947 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2018, 01:19 AM
    How to change date format in angularjs
    How to change date format in angularjs

2018-06-30t0815 to 2018-06-30

Check out some similar questions!

I had an string of date where user inputs the date in his format covert it to my own [ 1 Answers ]

String date array has dates where user enters it and I don't know the format but I want to covert that into dd MMM yyyy format. Is it possible help me with the code.

Convert number to date format [ 15 Answers ]

Hi.. I am currently in trouble converting number to date format. I have a set of number for example : 110930 (text formatted, 6 digits)which represent 30 SEPT 2011. Could any one give me a way out to convert the number into DD-MONTH-YY (30-SEPT-11)? Thank you very much, indeed

Date Time format [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I know MySql is already to take YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS. Therefore I need to write code to change this format when saving into MySql database from my asp.net/vb application. I have this code that does not work. It still saves as all zeros to the database. Does anyone have any clue hot...

Wrong date format I can't change. [ 8 Answers ]

I'm using MS Works 8.5. When I click on Format/Number/Date the exact format I want is not shown and the preview is often different from that. i.e. it shows as say 31/8/07 and I want 8/31/07 as I'm in Australia. How can I change it to what I want? Help would be much appreciated. Stuartp77

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search