Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ardoklol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2018, 04:31 PM
    Parents and sweek
    My parents recently found out that I've been smoking weed for about 6 months now, they don't want me to go to senior week anymore which is next week. Should I go regardless and just tell them I'm 18? This is the first time I've ever asked to spend the night anywhere.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 31, 2018, 05:00 PM
    And if they ground you, cut your allowance or take your phone, or Xbox, or any other devices, add a curfew no big deal huh? Hey if you can fend for yourself then do as you please. You may be 18, but a pot smoking disobedient 18 year old doesn't disrespect parents in their own house without severe CONSEQUENCES!

Just like there are consequences for smoking dope. Is it to late to put your best foot forward? I don't know. What do you think?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2018, 06:29 AM
    If you are prepared to support yourself and move out, go for it.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2018, 03:17 PM
    "Should I go regardless and just tell them I'm 18"? OOH, 18, you can do what you want. How about getting a job and live on your own!!.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are parents that do drugs considered unfit parents I really need tobefor tomarrow [ 12 Answers ]

I'm living in a life that I can't take any more.. I need to know a way to leave my house its not something like I don't want to do what they say its what they say and do hurts me not phisicaly but verbaly and mentaly. I'm really scared and tired of dealing with what I am I've been told and I see no...

Are parents that do drugs considered unfit parents [ 1 Answers ]

I'm living in a life that I can't take any more.. I need to know a way to leave my house its not something like I don't want to do what they say its what they say and do hurts me not phisicaly but verbaly and mentaly. I'm really scared and tired of dealing with what I am I've been told and I see no...

Wwhat to do if you want to leave your parents and join another family withou parents [ 5 Answers ]

What should I do when I want to leave my family and join another at 16-years old?

On Credit card with Parents- Parents Leaving me holding the bag [ 3 Answers ]

I got out of a bad relationship and my credit was bad... so my parents offered to take out some credit cards and also put me on some established ones... I am only on there as a signer, authorized user... I charged very little most of the charges were for a business my mom owns... they now have...

View more questions Search