Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glorybee38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2018, 11:48 AM
    How can I get my 10 yr. old male SHIH ZHU to eat from a BOWL?
    I have tried everything and way to get our SHIH ZHU to eat from a BOWL/Plate/placemat. With no luck. I can't leave his food down on the floor because we also have a PUGGLE who will and has eaten just about anything he can find. When the puggle eats the SHIH ZHU's
    Food the SHIH ZHU could care not. I am at a loss. This is not sanitary and especially as he gets older it has not gotten any better.

PLEASE HELPME with any SUGGESTIONS??
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 19, 2018, 05:45 PM
    Try offering a plate, that may be easier for him, or change bowls. Some dogs are extremely picky about what they eat out of, so switch it up, find a bowl or plate that suits him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 7 yr old male shih shu throws up that white foamy liquid from time to time, [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 yr old male shih shu throws up that white foamy liquid from time to time, But he always seems to be fine. Doing his normal stuff

Male, Rescued Shih-Tzu pees and poos on my bed [ 1 Answers ]

We have a female lab and female Malti-poo, age 9 and 5 respectively. Six months ago I rescued a male, neutered, Shih-Tzu from the pound. Age approximately 4-5 years. We are a house of 3 adults. He's not a cuddly dog, won't sit on your lap for too long, and will go into the other room and be in his...

How do I train my 11 week old male shih tzu? [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I have never had a small size puppy and I thought it would be easy to potty train him but not at all... I take him out every hour or half and he has no problem peeing as soon as we get outside but even after he pees I stay out side with him for 10 minutes or so hoping he will poop but it...

Usual lifespan of male shih tzu [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering what is the usual lifespan of a male shih tzu

Why is refill into toilet bowl from bowl rim holes so sloppy? [ 12 Answers ]

Help! I have removed the old ball float from my toilet system and installed a fluidmaster and since I've done that the water coming out of the holes underneath the rim of the bowl literally plopps out of the holes in a straight line and splashes up on the toilet seat and... well if your sitting...

View more questions Search