Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2018, 10:39 AM
    Bump stock bans
    So how's the compliance for all those bump stock ban laws going you might ask . Well if one judges by how the blue states are doing ,one would have to conclude that these bans are a bust . No one complied with turning them in in Denver .

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/0...d-authorities/

Yeah you say ..but what about those deep blue lefty states like New Jersey and the People's Republic of Massachusetts ? So far no one has turned them in in NJ even though they face the threat of $15,000 fine and up to 5 years in jail .

Massachusetts was the first state to ban them . They are doing better . So far 4 people have turned their's in even under the threat of a felony 18 months in jail.

Connecticut just passed their law waiting for the Guv to sign it .

Other states have passed pending laws an a bunch of them have their bill stalled in the state house .

Hey they did something !!!! right ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 31, 2018, 11:23 AM
    State experiments take a long time to bear any data reasonable for conclusions to be drawn.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2018, 06:14 AM
    Much confusion, it was much simpler when you banned the weapon
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 1, 2018, 07:40 AM
    It's not that simple to ban something that millions already have Clete. Who would turn in something they plopped down good money for to comply with that ban?
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2018, 03:44 PM
    but these are blue states ...surely they would be flocking to comply ...just like the sheeple in Aussie did.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2018, 03:48 PM
    It helps if you offer compensation, people here saw it was important to remove a danger in the community, those who want to shoot and hunt have to do it within a framework

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does California have dog bans [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if California has any dogs bans, my husband and I are moving there soon and we are looking in to getting an "aggesive" breed as I've heard it, we are wanting a rotti or a pitt and I not sure if cali is one of the states taking up dog bans

Pitbull bans in Florida [ 3 Answers ]

Yes I am planing on moving to Florida around orlando in feb. I have a pitbull and a boxer and I was just wanting to find out the breed laws on them in Florida before we move. Were they are aloud and not aloud. Thanks for any help I can get.

What cities in the Us have bans or restrictions on pit bulls [ 6 Answers ]

I am doing a paper for my english class on defending an issue. I am defending the fact that banning pit bulls is not the answer, that we must punish those that are creating monsters out of these loving gentle and loyal animals. However I have not been able to find statistics on how many cities in...

View more questions Search