Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candle_burns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2018, 12:30 AM
    Exercise
    I've been fully committed to exercising daily for a little less than 7 months already. Around the end of June, I have 4 busy and special days which the case is that I won't have time to be able to exercise. What should I do? Should I strategy this situation by doing what I call 'double' exercising; by doing my routine except twice in one day, but by doing it for like a week just to cover those days. Or should I take a break? I feel like I would get dangerous ocd or I'd feel extremely frustrated or incomplete if I took a break, I know at some point in life I'll need some time off exercising but I promised to challenge myself to exercising daily for 1 year, and if I liked it, perhaps I would do it even longer. I want to keep on going without any setbacks. If I took that long of a break, it wouldn't be so easy to catch up and recover from the time that was missed. What should I do?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2018, 04:21 AM
    Why don't you get up 30 minutes earlier and devote that time to exercise? 4 days isn't really a "long break". There's also something to be said for giving your body a chance to recover.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 31, 2018, 06:25 AM
    You are making to big a deal of a simple modification of your exercise routine for just 4 days (Or 4 sessions whatever the case may be). As was said, early lighter workouts will not hurt at all until you get back to a regular routine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

NPV exercise [ 0 Answers ]

The TaT Company wants to invest in a new product. To do this, they mustinvest in a new machine. The purchase price of this machine is$300,000 and the company choose for a straight-line depreciation of10%. Thefollowing table shows an overview of the expected sales revenues forthe 3 coming...

Exercise. [ 1 Answers ]

I live on the same street as my school. I walk home everyday and then I tried going for a run around the block but the high schoolers would make fun of me when I would run, or even speed walk. What can I do to lose weight because I'm embaresd to exercise in front of people.

Exercise [ 1 Answers ]

This summer I feel like I've been gaining wait. I don't go out anymore or jog like used to. I feel like I have no motivation to work out. What's a good way of getting that motivation back that I used to have?

Am I too fat to exercise? [ 4 Answers ]

I went to the doctor for the first time in 4 years and he told me I am dangourasly morbidly obese and need to lose weight imedietly. {advert removed}

Is it OK to exercise? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know about working out while you are trying to get pregnant? I have been working out but I wasn't sure if it does anything to your body while you are trying to conceive? Also, should I still be doing sit-ups?

View more questions Search