Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ehapanje Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2018, 01:38 PM
    Essay writing
    Prepare a multipe-paragragh writing sample of about 300-60 words on the topic ;- some schools require each student to participate in an organize school sport chosen by the student. People at these schools argue that athletics is an important part of the educational experience and that there should be a rule requiring participation. Others argue that students should be fee ti decide whether they wish to participate in organized school sports. Write an essay for a classroom instructor in which you take a position on whether participation in organized school athletics should be required. Be sure to defend your position with logical argument and appropriate examples. Your essay must be 300-600 words in length
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 30, 2018, 01:42 PM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to help we wont do all the work for you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 30, 2018, 02:22 PM
    So, what is your question? You expect US to do it for you?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 30, 2018, 07:45 PM
    I’ve done my homework myself. I’m not going to do yours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Writing essay [ 1 Answers ]

Hey My Name Is kera and I have to write a one page essay on The Circulatory System and I have know idea how to approach it .The essay has to describe the functions of the system and it's relation to the rest of the body could someone please help me... :( :confused:

Writing a essay [ 1 Answers ]

How do you identify an argument in a essay?

Essay Writing [ 1 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?

Essay writing [ 1 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?

View more questions Search