Ask
    lifeguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2018, 01:14 PM
    Understand urine drug test thc results
    Explain what all the numbers mean
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 30, 2018, 02:04 PM
    You should go over your blood test results with your doctor. We cannot do this for you. Sorry
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 30, 2018, 07:50 PM
    I can’t explain the numbers if I don’t have the numbers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug/metabolite cannot be excluded in drug test results [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I recently had to have a drug test for my lawyer to possibly use in court to help my case and there is a phrase in the comments I don't understand I asked the doctor but couldn't understand him or his accent can someone please tell me what it means? This is what my test results came back as...

Can you help me understand the eGFR my blood test results? [ 0 Answers ]

I just picked up my blood test results on Friday and I am a little concerned about the kidney results. I don't know if I should be or not. The CREATININE number is 67 umol/L, and the eGFR is 80. There is a note there that says "eGFR 60-89 mL/min/1.73 m2 is seen in up to 45% of adults. Screening...

Drug Test Results [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone! :D I'm not sure if this is in the right spot to post this so forgive me if it isn't. I have applied for a job and it is mandatory to take a drug test, although I don't do any drugs myself I am constantly around people who do. The people I live with smoke pot everyday, that doesn't...

Court ordered drug test, results to be sent to court, can person also get results? [ 1 Answers ]

Father of 15 month old court ordered to take hair follicle test.. Results to be faxed to person in juvenile court. Can anyone else get results before the next court hearing? Also, the test was taken 23 days ago and so far no results yet.. Why would it take so long?

Legally, can employers disclose an employee's urine drug screen results to coworkers? [ 1 Answers ]

The company I work for conducts their own urine drug screens(UDS) with a computerized machine (not sure of the name). Jack runs this machine, therefore, knows each person's UDS results. After seeing that Marie tested positive for amphetamines, Jack reports the results to Helen, the director. Helen...

View more questions Search