Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PomPomNana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2018, 07:56 AM
    Unlevel pool
    Hope someone can answer this question. Our 20ft above ground vinyl sided pool is sitting on a dirt and gravel parking area, we put used carpet under it and the posts are sitting on the carpet. The pool is about 1-2 inches higher on one side. I want to take the garden hose, put it under the carpet and wash away the dirt and gravel to level it. Does that make sense to anyone but myself?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 29, 2018, 03:22 PM
    Usually those types of pools are set in sand. The leveling is done prior to installing it. You could make things worse by trying to level it after it has been filled.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlevel pool [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 24x52 steel above ground pool, we started to fill it and noticed that it is about 4 inches off on one side, can we dig out the patio blocks that the high side is on to make it level?

Unlevel pool [ 8 Answers ]

We just had an above ground pool put in and the company that put it in I would not recommend to anyone. It is unlevel about 1 1/2 to 2 inches. I was wondering if it was safe to use or do we need them to drain it and level it up right? By the way it took them 4 weeks to put it up.

I have an above ground pool A sterns South sea... It is full... On one corner the lvel is out about 2.5 inch... Is this dangerous... It is 6" by 4" approx... What should I do to fix it... It has decking all round it.

Unlevel pool [ 4 Answers ]

We just installed an above ground pool. When we filled it it is unlevel on one side please what can we do?

Our son put our 15 ft. round metal frame pool up today. I got home while it was filling. It is about 3 1/2 - 4 inches unlevel in an area. I have started draining it but can I prop the legs up that much? If not is there a way to fix the problem without taking the whole pool apart? Thanks S. ...

View more questions Search