Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ferretpizza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2018, 10:54 PM
    Do I have a skull fracture?
    I hit my head pretty hard on a concrete wall about a month ago. Now, I have more frequent headaches, flashbacks, and have had a few dp episodes. I also have a line-shaped dent in the area that was hit and it sometimes hurts, though not badly. I've looked online and this sound somewhat like a skull fracture, but I'm not sure. Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong with me and what to do about it?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 29, 2018, 12:29 AM
    Only a doctor can help to diagnose and treat you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 29, 2018, 05:19 AM
    The Internet is a great tool my friend, but no substitute for a REAL LIVE IN PERSON TRAINED DOCTOR examining you. Especially for something so serious that may require TREATMENT sooner rather than later, and seems to get worse.

Do yourself a favor and see a doctor or at least go to an emergency room. IMMEDIATELY!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 29, 2018, 02:52 PM
    "Can anyone help me figure out what's wrong with me and what to do about it?"

A doctor could have told you weeks ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skull fracture [ 5 Answers ]

2 people I know were in a car accident 10 days ago. One is 8 and one is 11. They are in the hospital and both had skull fractures. One had a collapsed lung. About how long will they be in the hospital?

What is wrong with my skull? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, I am a 16 year old male teenager with a problem with my skull. Whenever I press it in the region of where the scalp starts to the back of the head (sort of where a flat spot develops in some babies) I get an ache. This never worried me until I scratched my scalp quite hard and I...

Lumps on babies skull? [ 9 Answers ]

My daughter is three months old and recently I found a lump on the back of her head. Its central and is just before the skull dips into the neck at the back of her head. I've never noticed it before and it seems joined to her skull but as you can imagine I'm very worried. She's still laughing...

Lump in skull [ 1 Answers ]

I have found a hard-like-a-bone lump in the left side head of my 10 week old baby, it seems like she has a malformed skull... is this normal or what?

View more questions Search