Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joeb42004 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2018, 06:35 PM
    Aloha breeze 56" ceiling fan, how do I mount it flush mount
    How do I make my ceiling fan a flush mount, it says on the box it can be mounted that way but the manual does not tell you how
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 29, 2018, 07:21 AM
    Contact the manufacturer. You probably have to order a kit for flush mounting your fan. Walmart may have the kits or the retailer you got the fan from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I mount a "wall mount only" light fixture on the ceiling? [ 6 Answers ]

I have several light fixtures, 8 feet by 2.5 inches, brass cover for the base, candelabra base, 8 bulbs. I want to install them on the ceiling in my foyer (where I have a carousel collection). Printed on the metal base it says wall mount only. What do I have to do to safely mount them on the...

Can't take flush mount ceiling light down [ 1 Answers ]

Flush mount dome style ceiling light. Can't get the nut to come loose and I'm afraid the dome is going to break. Any ideas?

Flush Mount Ceiling Light. [ 3 Answers ]

I have only 2 sets of wires (not 3) coming out of the ceiling box and I am replacing a ceiling fan with a Flush Mount Ceiling Light. I identified the live wires and connected them to the light fixture wires - black to black and white to white; light doesn't work. What else is needed?

Flush Mount Ceiling Fan [ 2 Answers ]

We are building a house with 9 foot ceilings in some bedrooms. Does anyone have any suggestions for flushmount ceiling fans? I would assume we would need to stay around a foot total, including lamp kit, from ceiling to botton of unit. Any suggestions are appreciated.

How do I flush mount my Harbor Breeze fan? [ 2 Answers ]

The box indicates that my 52" ceiling fan "New Orleans" can be flush mounted. But the previous owner of the house didn't leave the directions in the boxk, so I'm having a problem figureing it out. Without the directions, I can't tell if I'm missing a piece, or what. At any rate, I'm wondering if...

View more questions Search