Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phillip56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2018, 01:09 PM
    Cost to leave Ghana, passport, visa, police certification, medical test, yellow fever
    Female wants to leave Ghana come to U.S. cost of documents, certifications, medical exam, yellow fever shot, travel insurance. So far she has followed scammers protocol for money and reasons needed. Has sent me pictures, e-mail address, copy of passport, but I question the signature. Very secrative about everything, when I ask for picture I.D. like Ghana citizen I.D. card or other form of I.D. she refuses and says I have a lack of trust,also does not want me to take care of travel documents and arrangements. She says something about I.G.P. police will help here at embassy and refuses to listen to me about D-160 on line visa app. She says they will help at Embassy.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 28, 2018, 01:15 PM
    You are being scammed.
    Walk away..
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2018, 01:58 PM
    And you need strangers to tell you it's a SCAM!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 3, 2018, 11:39 AM
    So far she has followed scammers protocol for money and reasons needed.

You need more reasons this is a scam?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 3, 2018, 03:57 PM
    Ah, Ghana, the scammers capital. You already know this is a scam, heck, you're probably not even talking to a female, and definitely not the one whose pictures you saw. Walk away, look for a girl more local, one that you can actually meet face to face. You could send every penny you have and you'll never ever meet this girl, she'll always come up with another excuse why she can't leave Ghana, and why she needs more money. Save yourself the grief .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of passport and visa from ghana to Australia for ghana citizen [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in Ghana and is Ghana citizen. We want to live together in Australia. Can you tell me what it will cost for her passport and visa to Australia because I will be paying for it. Thank-you.

Do Ghanaian residents need a police and medical report to leave Ghana? [ 3 Answers ]

Do Ghanaian citizens need a medical and police report before obtaining a visa to visit England? Should the first two items cost £350?

Does a female friend need a medical/police report to get UK visa in Ghana [ 3 Answers ]

I have been talking to a female friend in ghana,She is saying she needs a medical report and a Police report to get granted a visa to come to UK. Could you please let me no as I think I am getting screwed.

How much money does it cost for passport and visa to leave ghana [ 1 Answers ]

How much money does it cost for a passport and visa for my girlfriend to leave ghana

Cost of Passport and visa in ghana [ 1 Answers ]

What is the cost for a ghana citizen to get a passport and visa to travel to the united states

View more questions Search