Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 18, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Private investigators?
    Can I hire a private investigator to investigate someone who has filed a restraining order against me? I am not a stalker, my daughters mother has used this as a way to keep her from seeing me. The court ordered some time bit once three weeks ago my daughter had a black eye. And the mother has got allot of issues. See she is trying to get compleate custody based on lies, and I think that she is not even staying with the child that her parents are taking care of her.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 18, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Ok, the issue is you are in a custody battle with your daughter's mother. As part of this battle she got a restraining order against you. Was there a hearing? Did you get a chance to testify?

If you need to get facts to back up your request for custody, then certainly, hiring a PI is one of your alternatives.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2007, 09:19 AM
    Hello Matt:

Of course you can. I just used one myself. He was goooood. I retained him. He did his work, and he sent me back the money he didn't use. Imagine that?

excon

Apr 18, 2007, 09:27 AM
    No I haven't gotten to testify yet. But I know the system is strongly in her favor so what if I lose? Judges are afraid of what might happen if they don't approve the order. i.e.. Legitimate cases. Although I do have court tomorrow and she is a train wreck, so maybe it will go OK. But even if I can beat it I still have the same problem. I just know that then I can get a PI.
    See as it is now I or anyone I know is not allowed to see, follow and so on. How much do they charge?

Apr 18, 2007, 04:54 PM
    Anyone?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Private [ 1 Answers ]

Can an anonymous e'amil be traced back to the sender if you use hotmail or Yahoo or some place like that?

Private Number [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am asking if it is possible to display private numbers on Nokia phones? I have a Nokia 6230i and I cannot handle prank calls lol. So please tell me if there is anything I can do to display private numbers

View more questions Search