Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    William_928d Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2018, 10:23 AM
    My friend recommend me to join USAIMC (United States Army Inventory Management Center
    My friend recommend me to join USAIMC (United States Army Inventory Management Center), What are the cons & pros?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 28, 2018, 10:44 AM
    Why not ask your friend why they though this would suit you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend wants to join the army [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend has previously mentioned joining the army. She lied to me 'supposedly' to stop me from being upset. This will mean she will be gone (England) for the best of four years. I have said I would not stick around for her if she were to join as the general consensus is she would not be able...

How fit do you have to be to join the army? [ 3 Answers ]

I've always been a little overweight, and I don't exercise at all, and I was just wondering how fit you have to be to join.

What grades do I need to join the police ,army or swat [ 0 Answers ]

What grades do I need to join the police, army or swat

Joint cusotdy agreement, I would like to join the Army. [ 4 Answers ]

I have joint custody with my ex husband, I have physical custody. This arrangement was established during our divorce in Maryland. We both agreed to relocate and modify visitation. I live in Ohio, but my ex lives in Colorado. Since our relocation, he has exercised very little of his visitation, he...

I want my boyfriend to join the army [ 6 Answers ]

I was reading about the benefits of joining the army.. as well as the possible struggles.. With both our personalities I believe the military life would be beneficial to us both, together. But how do I go about mentioning this to my boyfriend without him thinking I'm pushing the idea on him? He...

View more questions Search