Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pam Meyer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2018, 08:07 AM
    Above ground pool
    We drained our above ground pool and this is our first year to have it. We are currently filling what are the next steps?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 27, 2018, 08:54 AM
    Here are some good tips.

https://www.wikihow.com/Drain-and-Re...-Swimming-Pool

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to install above ground pool when ground is slopping [ 5 Answers ]

We just purchased an above ground pool (rubber with metal poles) and our ground is slopping. If you look at the top end of the hill (where the pool will sit) and hold a sting to the bottom of the area where the pool sits, there will be a 17 inch drop at the bottom. The man who is going to do the...

Leaking above ground pool after pool is closed [ 4 Answers ]

We closed our pool about 6 weeks ago. I just discovered that 1/2 of the water has leaked out of the pool. I can't see any noticeable moisture around the pool. We also have a center drain. I have had the pool for several years so I know I closed and winterized the pool properly. Should I take...

Should my outtake on my above ground pool be shooting up,down, or in middle of pool? [ 2 Answers ]

Above ground pool water outtake should it be shooting to side, on top, on bottom, or somewhere in middle?

Leveling the ground with mulch for above ground pool [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could use mulch to level the ground for my above ground pool. I was told not to use sand, and I have a hard time digging.

Install New Pool Liner-Above Ground Pool [ 1 Answers ]

We are going to install a new liner in an above ground pool this weekend. I have read conflicting information as to when the skimmer and jet holes should be cut. Do you fill the pool with water within a foot of the skimmer, attach the trim kit and then cut out the liner? I don't know what to do,...

View more questions Search