Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ejd44 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2018, 11:56 AM
    Honda Accord
    2003 Honda accord LX when you put car in drive after being parked for sometime it sits for 10seconds and goes into drive extremely hard it only does that when the car has parked overnight what is the problem
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 30, 2018, 07:54 AM
    I would check Fluid, and change Tranny Filter, Can't hurt, and may show little or lot of metal flakes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda Accord 2004 green key light flashing how to start it to get car to Honda deale [ 1 Answers ]

Engine turns but will not start green key light flashing can I start it to get car to dealership

2007 Honda Accord with 2.4L in-line 4, auto trans, 107K mileage. The Honda dealer rec [ 1 Answers ]

The Honda Dealer is recommending a valve adjustment. The engine valves are quiet and the engine runs very well. Mileage is good and no apparent problems. Do the vales need adjustment?

1986 Honda Accord LX/1996 Honda Accord LX [ 12 Answers ]

Would someone be able to tell me if the wheels on an 1986 Honda Accord are interchangeable with those of a 1996 Honda Accord. Thank you

I have a 1992 honda accord and would like to put a 1996 honda accord engine and trans [ 2 Answers ]

I got a 1992 honda accord and would like to put a 1996 honda accord engine and trans in it. Would it be possibly.

Upgrade Honda Accord 1980 to Honda Accod 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

Help me!! I have old Honda Accord 1980, I want to upgrade it to Honda Accord 2003 step by step. I do not much money right now. Please Help me about this, which parts one by one I must change. Thanks

View more questions Search