Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JSL7876 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2018, 09:16 AM
    Filling gaps and seems on a cement board?
    Can I use a cement filler to seal gaps and seems on a cement board or can I use Acryloro to fill in any gaps and seems? What is the best approach to take?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 26, 2018, 07:25 PM
    Thinset is the best thing to use. You are tiling over the board?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Use cement or silicone to fill gaps between backer board? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a few gaps between pieces of Denshield in the new shower we're putting in. Should I fill them with cement or silicone before I tile? We have plastic behind the Denshield backer board.

Green board sheet rock VS cement board for show wall backing [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if the green sheet rock will do just as well as cement board for installing in a show that I'm planning on tiling?

What is the next step after filling in the deep end of an inground pool with cement? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the next step after filling in the deep end of an inground pool with cement? Does it need to be sealed?

Green board vs cement backer board for tub/shower surrounds [ 2 Answers ]

Our tub/hand held shower surround currently has green board (mold & waterproofed board) on the walls and is primed and painted. We are wanting to tile the walls, do we need to rip out the current green board and put up cement backerboard or can we put it right over the current green board? NAN

Cement board gaps [ 5 Answers ]

I am tiling in my shower and am in the process of putting up the cement board. My problem is that between some of the cement boards are gaps due to the walls not being entirely straight. The gaps are at most 1 inch thick. What is my best option to fill those in before tiling? Thanks

View more questions Search